July – 2021
We would like to share some of the recent legal successes TMPA has had for our members. In this report, we will give the names of the attorneys who represented our members but omit the names of the members involved.
Paul G. Aman – Paul G. Aman, Attorney at Law, P.C.
• Member was placed under IA for improper police procedure. Upon review, the member was exonerated, and the case was closed.
• Member was given a general discharge on F5. Upon appeal, F5 was amended to reflect an honorable discharge and the case was closed.
Randall D. Moore – Law Offices of Randall D. Moore, PLLC
• Member was placed under IA, then terminated, for untruthfulness. After appeal, the charges were dropped, and the member was reinstated with backpay.
• Member was placed under IA for false report. Upon review, member received an oral reprimand, and the case was closed.
Adam Muery – Attorney and Counselor at Law
• Member was terminated for a domestic violence case. After appeal, the allegation was not sustained, member was reinstated with no discipline, and the case was closed.
• Member was placed under IA then forwarded to the Public Integrity Unit for consideration for criminal charges for sexual harassment. Upon review, the Public Integrity Unit case was resolved with a determination ruling out criminal conduct and the case was closed.