March – 2020
We would like to share some of the recent legal successes TMPA has had for our members. In this report, we will give the names of the attorneys who represented our members but omit the names of the members involved.
Paul Aman – Paul Aman, Attorney at Law, P.C.
- Member was placed under IA for inappropriate touch of student. After review, the complaint was unfounded and case was closed.
- Member was given a Dishonorable Discharge on F-5. Upon appeal, the Administrative Law Judge ordered the member’s F-5 be amended to Honorable Discharge.
Kenneth Biggs – Biggs & Greenslade, P.C.
- Member was demoted for unprofessional conduct. Upon review, demotion was withdrawn and member was reinstated to previous position and case was closed.
Gregory B. Cagle – Gregory Cagle, Attorney at Law, P.C.
- Member was terminated for off duty hit and run. Upon appeal, termination was reduced to 5-day suspension.
Randall Moore – Law Offices of Randall D. Moore, PLLC
- Member was terminated and given a Dishonorable Discharge. Upon appeal, an Administrative Law Judge ordered the member’s F-5 be amended to reflect an Honorable Discharge.
- Member was placed under IA for Assault Family Violence. After review, the IA was not sustained and member was returned to work.
- Member was placed under IA for accidental discharge. After review, member was exonerated and case was closed.
John Snider – Lyon, Gorsky, Gilbert & Livingston
- Member was placed under IA and indefinitely suspended for various policy violations. Upon appeal, member was reinstated, all charges withdrawn, full back pay and benefits restored.
John Wolf – Wolf & Stallings, PLLC
- Member was given a 3-day suspension for failing to follow orders. After review, suspension was lifted by the agency and case was closed.
- Member was involved in a shooting. Grand Jury cleared member of any criminal wrongdoing.